April 30, 2013

DADDY - PLEASE SPANK ME...


Daddy - please DO spank me,
DADDY - PLEASE SPANK ME
I've been such a bad, bad boy,
Don't let me get away with it,
Don't buy me that new toy!

Don't put me in some corner,
For that joke they call 'Time Out',
When just TEN across my hiney,
Would bring REAL change about!

Remember when kids were seen - not heard,
Not entitled to do as they pleased?
Now parents are scared of their offspring - and YOURS,
Narcissism's a FATAL disease!

Nigh on twenty years now passed,
Since spanking the kids broke some 'Law'.
In an instant - the tail was wagging The Dog,
We're now seeing results of this flaw!

DON'T STICK ME IN SOME CORNER
So don't disregard the Teacher,
Whence she reports that I've done wrong.
A tinge of fear makes one think twice,
As my Parents - please stand strong!

Don't just lock me in the bedroom,
With my iPod and TV.
Might a dose of REAL discipline,
Avoid future killing sprees?

Please show me that you love me,
Make hard choices Parents ought.
Children cry out to be punished,
It's your duty to make sure they're taught!

So Daddy - teach me properly,
Show me wrong from right,
You learned at the HAND of your parents,
and YOU turned out alright!

© 2013..I'mKar'n..Leslie Silverman..All Rights Reserved

SHOW ME RIGHT FROM WRONG






WANT MORE?  I'MKAR'N IS FULL OF IT!     

PLEASE - ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WHERE INDICATED AND  BE NOTIFIED - (OR WARNED) - EVERY TIME SOMETHING NEW IS POSTED.. 

Comments are SOOOO welcome!