April 17, 2013

THE BOSTON MARATHON, TERRORISM - AND PUBLIC EXECUTIONS

Tuesday, April 17, 2013...

 THE BOSTON MARATHON, TERRORISM, and - PUBLIC EXECUTIONS... 

MARTIN RICHARDS - DEAD AT THE AGE OF 8




Almost didn't write this blog today...

I didn't want to start something that I ought to be excited about - on such a dark and terrifying note as TERRORISM, DEATH, AND DESTRUCTION - and yet, on the other hand - how could i not?

After all - I'MKAR'N -and I KARE!


And so today - in order to better process my shock and my grief and my nausea over the Boston Marathon Acts of Terror (AND COWARDICE) - I've decided to indulge a different emotion - ANGER!

And - lemme tell ya - I'M MORE THAN A TAD PISSED!

So...here's ImKarn's helpful suggestion:  PUBLIC EXECUTION FOR EACH AND EVERY PERSON FOUND TO BE EVEN REMOTELY INVOLVED IN THIS DELIBERATE, VICIOUS, and - SUCCESSFUL ATTACK!

AND - I do believe I've located the perfect spot for such a well-deserved reward - The finish line of the Boston Marathon!

There, I've said it - and I stand by it - even when YOU...or YOU...or even YOU - tell me I ought to be forgiving, OR - to turn the other cheek...

Listen - I got NO CHEEKS LEFT - all FOUR have been turned - and turned again!

The best one is:  PRAYER IS THE ANSWER!

Since this is my first blog and I'd like y'all to come back now - I shan't tell you how I REALLY feel about that particular comment - OR the thought process behind it...

But, I do have an idea! Why don't we ask THIS family what THEIR thoughts on the matter are? That's fair - is it not?

PLEASE MEET THE RICHARDS FAMILY:  Martin - 8 years old, his 6-year-old sister - and his parents, Denise and Bill.


THE RICHARDS CLAN

They decided to go to the Boston Marathon on PATRIOT'S DAY to watch a friend run..

Now...MARTIN IS DEAD!

And, did you also know that his baby sister LOST HER LEG as well?


How bout that his Mommy is in critical condition with a SEVERE BRAIN INJURY, and - IF she makes it - will never be the same...

That leaves DADDY to suffer - and care - for ALL!
And...this is but ONE story...

TO DATE: 
  •  3 DEAD
  • 180 WOUNDED - OVER 50 CRITICAL
  • 14 AMPUTATIONS PERFORMED - SOME MULTIPLE
  • 10 MORE POSSIBLE AMPUTATIONS
I say we ask THESE FOLKS whether they'd like to PRAY - or see the F***ERS DEAD!
 
Putting these people in PRISON - where they morph immediately into MARTYRS - who then use their phones and computers and outside contacts to BUILD MORE TERRORISTS - is unacceptable, counter-productive - and just plain STUPID!

We may as well just put a gun to our heads and blow OUR OWN BRAINS OUT!

Somehow - the thought of giving these monsters 'three hots and a cot', full medical and dental coverage - AND A PLATFORM to do future harm - SIMPLY BLOWS MY MIND!

How bout YOURS?
BOSTON BOMB BLAST
 
  © 2013..I'mKar'n..Leslie Silverman..All Rights Reserved

 WANT MORE?  I'MKAR'N IS FULL OF IT!     

PLEASE - ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WHERE INDICATED AND  BE NOTIFIED - (OR WARNED) - EVERY TIME SOMETHING NEW IS POSTED.. 

Comments are SOOOO welcome!