May 14, 2013

AT THE CORNER OF FOOL'S PARADISE - AND IGNORANCE IS BLISS.....

THE CORNER OF FOOL'S PARADISE AND IGNORANCE IS BLISS..



Excuse me sir, please HELP me?
Ma'am, please LEAD the way?
I'm exhausted from senseless FREE-THINKING,
Time to join the NAIVE in their play!
Time to leap down the great 'RABBIT HOLE',
LEAP DOWN THE GREAT RABBIT HOLE..

Surrender to that SWEET ABYSS -

AT THE CORNER OF FOOL'S PARADISE - AND IGNORANCE IS BLISS!

It's past the POINT of NO RETURN,
A smidge up KOOL-AID DRIVE,
Around the BEND from OBTUSE LANE,
Can't WAIT till I arrive!

Eleven shot on MOTHER'S DAY,
Two at the CORNER STORE.
A pregnant woman FIRED,
Boss labels her a WHORE!

BABIES out in STROLLERS,
KIDS dreaming in their BEDS,
Of futures BRIGHT and FRUITFUL,
Not of BULLETS IN THEIR HEADS!


WHERE'S ALICE'S LOOKING GLASS??
The destination's closer now,
I feel it in my core.
WHAT living, breathing document?
WHAT impending civil war?

I'll deny the TRUTH beneath my nose,
The forest AND the trees!
Then off to CHURCH on Sunday,
Passing BEGGARS on their KNEES!
 
So help me find that 'LOOKING GLASS',
Where's ALICE when she's needed?!
Make a left at NO ONE CARES,
Where PROOF slides by UNHEEDED!
Packed with OSTRICHES and SHEEPLE,
Facts BELITTLED and DISMISSED,

AT THE CORNER OF FOOL'S PARADISE AND IGNORANCE IS BLISS!

WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

 © 2013..I'mKar'n..Leslie Silverman..All Rights Reserved

WHERE DO YOU LIVE?


WANT MORE? I'MKAR'N IS FULL OF IT....

  

PLEASE - SHARE IF YOU CARE....