May 27, 2013

IF I DON'T BELIEVE IN HEAVEN - WILL I GO STRAIGHT TO HELL?

THE HEAVEN HELL DEBATE

If I don't believe in HEAVEN - Will I go straight to HELL?
I hear it's HOT as HADES - Could set and WARM a spell!
We share the EARTH amongst us - All living in ONE PLACE,
Why can't we be ONE PEOPLE? Why can't we be ONE RACE?

Don't ask the pressing QUESTIONS - Accept that which is TAUGHT,
Nary is encouraged - an independent THOUGHT!
CONFORMITY'S the answer - Buy into what's being SOLD,
Yet MOSQUE and CHURCH and TEMPLE - All leave me naught but COLD!

The passing of the PLATE - Asking MORE from that we've EARNED,
God loves us when we PAY? It makes ones stomach CHURN!
Let's talk of dear old SANTA - Cute BUNNIES, pretty EGGS,
Yet on each and every CORNER - A desperate human BEGS!

Religion's but a BUSINESS - Pope wore ARMANI SUITS,
MONEY,  LIES, and S-E-X - In the background HARPS and FLUTES!
BLOOD flows in the streets - as we make our way to CHURCH,
UNITY is possible - No one cares enough to SEARCH!

HYPOCRITES abound - using GOD to spread the HATE,
ARROGANCE in PIETY - Sure they'll pass the PEARLY GATES.
My respect and ADMIRATION - to those who's faith is TRUE,
Those who LOVE their NEIGHBORS - Whether BLACK, or GAY, or JEW!

If I don't believe in HEAVEN - Will I go straight to HELL?
I hear it's HOT as HADES - Could set and WARM a spell!
We share the EARTH amongst us - All living in ONE PLACE,
Why can't we be ONE PEOPLE? Why can't we be ONE RACE?

WHY CAN'T WE BE ONE PEOPLE?


 © 2013 By: I'mKar'n23..Leslie Silverman...All Rights Reserved




WANT MORE? I'MKAR'N IS FULL OF IT.... 

Please leave a footprint and - SHARE IF YOU DARE!