December 12, 2013

SCOUT'S HONOR - NO ARMS were TWISTED & NO TEETH were PULLED in the MAKING of this POST..

I WAS TAUGHT IT WAS IN POOR TASTE TO TOOT ONES OWN HORN...BUUUT...

NOTHING SAYS I CAN'T LET THESE INCREDIBLY BRILLIANT FOLKS DO IT!!
EACH LEFT THAT RARE BUT COVETED TESTIMONIAL THAT EVERY AUTHOR CRAVES - 
A REVIEW!..
1. "K.L. Silver has written a very erotic book that you just can't put down. For all you erotic and passionate readers out there this is a must read. I give it a five star."(D. Brooks, published Author, Poet LA)
2. "I really really like your work. I hold several degrees, and I seriously enjoy your writing style." (W.O. Johnson, Berkeley, CA)
3. "I give "Take Me" five stars for erotic excellence. I would recommend it for devotee's and novices alike."(M.J. Halliday, Artist OH)

THREE GREAT REASONS TO TREAT YOURSELF - OR SOMEONE YOU WANT TO EXCITE - THIS XXX-MAS!